Ozone Zipline Adventure on 12 September 2015
Look! Up in the air. It's a bird. It's a plane. It's one of our adult leaders zipping in Oregonia, Ohio. And he's even taking pictures.
Kroger Rewards Program
Got a Kroger Plus card? If you associate it with Troop 71 in
Kroger's Community Rewards Program, every purchase you make at
Kroger benefits the troop. Each quarter, Kroger rewards
participating organizations with a check, based on participation and
purchases of that organization's members.
So, enroll your Kroger Plus Card in the Community Rewards program to
benefit Troop 71. If you need assistance with signing up
or enrolling, please call Stan Leszczuk, at 602-5299.
HOW TO EARN THE TECUMSEH 100 MILE HIKER:
1. Hike 100 miles
2. The award for the first 100 miles hiked is the Spearhead and the award for subsequent
sets of 100 miles is a Spear handle. You may earn as many handles as you like.
3. There is no time limit in which the awards must be earned.
4. One-day hikes should be at least ten miles. Exception: established trails that are five miles or more.
Troop 71's 5-Mile Hike counts.
5. Backpacking hikes of 10 miles or more, with all gear carried in packs and at least one night
camped on the trail may be counted as double mileage.
6. You must use your own best judgement as to the number of miles hiked. Backpack
trips count as one total hike.
7. Leaders and youths should keep accurate record of all hikes including the mileage, date,
and name of hike.
8. For all awards make a list of all hikes taken from the start to present giving mileage, date, and name of hike or trial. Also include total present mileage. Send this in with each application. br />
Outdoor Code — As an American, I will do my best to be clean in my outdoor manners; be careful with fire; be considerate in the outdoors; and be conservation-minded.