Annual BSA fund-raising event
DATE AND TIME
August to November 2016
Some important dates to remember:
- October 10 – Popcorn Show and Sell money turn in to council
- October 22 – Popcorn Take Orders due to council
- October 22 – turn in leftover popcorn to council (this means all popcorn must be turned in to Greg before Oct 28)
- November 5 – Ordered popcorn available to be picked up (i.e. chocolate popcorns). Arrange with Scott Fisher for pickup time.
See also Additional Info below
-- Beavercreek Kroger,
3165 Dayton Xenia Rd, Beavercreek, OH 45434
-- Xenia Kroger,
1700 W Park Sq, Xenia, OH 45385
-- Fairborn Kroger,
1161 E Dayton Yellw Spgs Rd, Fairborn, OH 45324
-- Centerville Kroger,
6480 Wilmington Pike, Centerville, OH 45459
-- Xenia Lowe's,
126 Hospitality Dr, Xenia, OH
-- Centerville Lowe's,
6300 Wilmington Pike, Centerville, OH
None, unless one purchases the popcorn
However, scouts who sell popcorn will receive a commission that
will be deposited into their scout account.
All scouts will receive Take Order forms during the troop
Sign-up to participate in Show-and-Sell booths or to obtain
Round one of Show N Sell Signups is complete. Please look at the attached document and notice the following:
1) Your Show N Sell Choices should be shown as you requested
a) If you don't see your primary blocks then one or more of them were claimed ahead of you
b) Look for your alternate blocks
c) If you don't see any of your choices, contact me ASAP (numbers below) -- I either didn't get your email, or none of your choices were available.
d) In case "C" above, I attempted to call everyone and ask them for backup choices, but was not able to reach some of you
2) There are a couple of blocks still open for this coming weekend marked in yellow
a) Those blocks marked yellow are "free for the taking" -- First to email or contact me gets them
b) Any scout may claim them, even if that scout already claimed their three blocks this round
3) There are many more open blocks in the future
a) Round Two will begin tomorrow (I will send a separate email to kick off each round)
b) Like in round one, every scout can choose 3 Primary blocks to sell at.
c) Remember to choose 3 blocks that are at different times (you can't be in two places at once!)
d) If you are only available on one day/time and would like to list multiple locations in priority order, please let me know that is what you are doing so I don't get confused
e) Remember also to give up to 6 additional blocks (alternate times you are available) so if any of your primary blocks are already taken, I can assign you to one of your alternate blocks without having to separately contact you.
4) The council has not yet released all the show and sell locations/dates/times to us, so there will be additional locations/dates/times added to this list as they are released to us.
Thanks to everyone who has already stepped up to sell popcorn!
For those who want to check out popcorn for direct sales, please contact me so we can set up a time for you to come to my house and pick up your popcorn