Troop 71 participates in the Kroger Community Rewards program that's tied to the Kroger Plus Card. Our participation serves as a year-round
fundraising effort that benefits the troop, in general. For example, the troop trailer was purchased in 2012 using proceeds from the Kroger
As with any fundraising event, a group of people must be actively involvement. How do you actively support Troop 71 via the Kroger Community
- First, associate your Kroger Plus card with Troop 71. See instructions below on how to do this.
Don't have a Kroger Plus Card? Visit the customer service desk of your neighborhood Kroger.
- Then, use your Plus Card each time you purchase items from Kroger.
That's it. Every three months, our troop will receive an earnings check from Kroger. The amount we earn is based on how much our registered
participants spent at Kroger during those three months.
How to register your Kroger Plus Card to benefit Troop 71
NOTE: These instructions below assume you have a card that is
scanned or swiped at the register. If you use your phone number at the register,
call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Then follow the instructions below.
1. Go to http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com
2. After entering the website, find and select Cincinnati as the location applicable to Troop 71 (it
should default to Cincinnati if you're logging in from the Miami Valley area)
3. Login to your Kroger Rewards account. Create an account if you don't already have one.
You'll need to enter
your home zip code, select your favorite store, enter your email address, and create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the
link within the body of the email. Click on My Account and use your
email address and password to proceed to the next step.
4. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input
your Kroger Plus card number. Update or confirm your information.
5. Enter NPO number 82198
, and click on confirm.
To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s
name on the right side of your information page.